MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN (ENTRY LEVEL)
WHAT YOU WILL DO
We are looking for a reliable Entry Level Maintenance Technician that will be responsible for conducting general and preventive maintenance and repairs on facility equipment and property structures, and other assigned tasks within the Maintenance Department.
This opportunity is an entry level position and the Technician will receive hands-on training and the skills required to be a successful team member within the department and Company. Candidates are not required to have prior maintenance experience.
RESPONSIBILITIES (INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO)
• Ability to work in a fast-paced food manufacturing environment
• Ability to understand and follow oral and written directions
• Ability to complete daily tasks after initial training
• Ability to use basic hand tools
• Ability to use measuring devices such as calipers and tape measures
• Ability to validate key equipment to support production quality after training
• Ability to maintain neat and orderly work areas and properly maintain all tools and equipment
• Ability to work well under pressure with multiple projects and deadlines
• Participation in facility maintenance and preventive maintenance programs
• Responsible to follow all safety procedures and participate in required safety training as required
• Other tasks and duties as assigned
• Strong desire and willingness to learn a skilled trade within the Maintenance Department
• Flexible schedule (Some on-call and Saturday availability required after training)
• Effective communicate both verbally and in writing with employees at all levels of the organization and outside vendors and contractors after training
• Team player and the ability to work independently and under limited supervision after training
• Attendance and reliability is essential for this position
• Must possess a can-do positive attitude
• Ability to demonstrate, promote and exemplify the Company’s Core Values in People, Quality and Growth
• Values a long-term relationship in a company where you can develop and grow a career
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• High School education or equivalent
• No known allergies to nuts, soy, or milk products required
The anticipated pay range for this position is $20-$22/hour.
HOW TO APPLY
If you’re excited to talk with us about one of our job opportunities, please email a resume and brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make the subject line of your email as follows: “Position Title - Your Name”.